TENDL-2008: "TALYS-based Evaluated Nuclear Data Library"
A.J. Koning and D. Rochman
Nuclear Research and Consultancy Group (NRG)
Petten, The Netherlands
TENDL is a nuclear data library which provides the output of the TALYS nuclear model code system for direct use in both basic physics and applications. The first version is TENDL-2008, which is based on default TALYS calculations only. Provided are:
- Complete nuclear data libraries for about 350 nuclides between 19F and 209Po for incident neutrons, protons, deuterons, tritons, helium-3, alpha particles and photons up to 200 MeV. (TENDL-2008: neutrons up to 20 MeV).
- For each nuclide-projectile combination: A directory structured database of most relevant reaction quantities in human-readable x-y tables, allowing easy comparison (and plotting) with other data.
- Complete ENDF-formatted nuclear data libraries for neutrons including covariance data, using consistent ENDF-6 procedures using MF1,2,3,4,6,8,9,10,32,33,34.
- ACE libraries for use in MCNP(X).
- 187 group processed covariance files.
- Automatically generated plots of cross section and covariance data.